Sunday, August 31, 2003

I'm going to Michigan City later today. In about 10 hours time. So what am I doing up awake instead of sleeping for the upcoming road trip? For one thing, i just bathed and my hair's still wet (can't sleep when your hair's wet can you?) for another is i haven't been doing this for a while so i feel obliged to tell the world more about my life.

So, I went to sign up for the Purdue Singapore Students Association today. It costs me 10 dollars and gave me a chance to indulge in my favourite army past time, sai kang (or doing menial tasks for those hokkien impaired). Just kidding guys, please don't kill me. Seriously speaking, they seem to be a great bunch of people and it'll be a pleasure working with and for them.

Also, I got my first warning letter from the University network saying that I've using too much bandwidth. That's the thing about university connections - there's always a temptation to download more when you see your transfer rate a sweet 150kps. It seems like i've downloaded a bit too much recently. I'll have to scale back my usage of Kazaa Lite (an awesome program, Kazaa sucks, Lite it.)

Latest slang of the year: up. As in "that's so up man! i didn't know you could juggle flaming axes with your toes" or " look at him go, not 3 hours in school and he already has 7 phone numbers, how up is that?!" In that sense, I hope that this blog is up enough for you guys.

Yet another topic : first diss of the year. Which, considering that it came like 4 weeks after the first post, is not bad in my eyes.

anonymous: eh bozo...

Yeap, you've got to take the good with the bad. Take it like a man, yeah.

Well, this should sate (look a usage of the word sate!! you know who you are) the desires of my rabid fans. Hope they don't kill me for the lack of posts.

Mata kondo (till next time)

No comments: