Friday, August 15, 2003

I'm flying in about 8 hours time so this will be my last post for awhile. I beg my elucidated readers' forgiveness and understanding. I will try to get this back up and running ASAP but you know how it goes: plan to write a blog, end up roaring drunk. (zu31g g3ms)

Anyway, I love my gang. I heard how much they were willing to spend on me, and i say THANK YOU guys. Sai Ko!!. You guys are the best. How generous were they? I just bought an orange deuter bag (45 + 10) with the money they were willing to spurlge on me and it was only around half the figure they proposed. Don't worry though, the orange bag is being put into good use. It's almost exploding...

In other news(if you are interested...), Yun and Hamsted STILL HAVEN'T given me my present. I guess i'll have to claim from them when i come back. Memo to self, Yun owes me (in addition to the present) $10 or a treat whichever is more expensive.

Oh yes, I've ended correspondence with a certain individual in my life. It was kinda curt but at least i've tied up all lose ends before i fly. (this is for the gossip mongers out there. You know who you are.)

Well that's it then. Take care, guys!

No comments: