Thursday, August 14, 2003

Went Mambo last night. So no 1am posts this time.

My last Mambo for sometime, last night was pretty fun. But i swear, Long Island Tea is like drinking striaght alcohol. Just open ur mouth and quaff the vodka. No need to mix. At least, that's what it feels like. Now I know how Zhenz can go bananas on this. I can't say more about the drinking from fear of prosecution from higher individuals in the family hierachy so let's leave it as : the drinks were good. But i didn't drink much. No no no, not much at all.

Ok, on to the more interesting part of clubbing, besides the drinks. Yes, the girls.

Sadly, there's not much to talk about under this catergory as well. On the last chionging night in Singapore before I fly, I was 0 for 4. Damn. That's the loser's number of the day. 0. But hey, it's not all about girls right? <--L0s3r Sp34k. Nevermind, I hope it get's better after I fly.

That's enough moping for 1 entry.

No comments: