Sunday, August 24, 2003

Okie, new photos are up people. Go check them out.

They're photos of my send off in Singapore and some shots of us in NC.

Sunday was a slow day cos although there are many things yet to be done, all the bloody offices are closed... So I'll just have to wait till Monday to go and arrange my class schedule again. It's pretty screwed up due to the addition and deletion of my classes yesterday. So as of now, i only need to attend 2 courses, basic engineering and maths. w00tz (not).

Tomorrow is the first day of school again. After a looonnnggg break. I don't know what it'll be like but I guess i'll be pretty busy to start with. Luckily, (or not) due to the messed up scheduling, I have some time to attend to the pressing matters tomorrow. So hopefully I'll settle all admin stuff by lunch time.

Well that's about it for now. Early to bed, I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Oyasumi!

No comments: