Saturday, August 02, 2003

Ever tried playing Spider Solitare? The game that comes with Windows XP? Ever tried getting back from 30 losses down to get a 161-161 win loss ratio?

Yup, celebration time. W00t! ^2 (to be read w00t!w00t!)

Anyway, just had a family gathering to send me off. It's surprising how fast people change their minds when told that to send someone off at the airport, they would have to wake up at around 4 plus am. Hey, I would too. So I don't begrudge them. Lotsa food. And it was more overkill than my own farewell party last Sat. At least we finished around 80 % of the food. This time around, let's just say that breakfast is gonna be good. Hehez.

After dinner, went out for ice-cream with Qing, who happened to be around the neighbourhood with her former SDU manager. (remember her guys? the one at coffee bean?) I think they have a new worker at 6th Ave, or I haven't seen her before. But then again, I don't frequent that place as often since the pretty girl stopped working there.

Ice-cream... Mmmm...

No comments: