Saturday, August 09, 2003

Yeah, so I met up with (wen)Yun before I fly. At the Garlic Restaraunt near Embassy. The food's good, and the prices are reasonable. We also met Zee, Fiona and his parents at the Garlic Restaraunt as well. They arrived after watching the parade. Very patriotic colours. But the highlight of the whole thing was me getting an egg. A "lu3 dan4" . So next time when you send your friend off, a new precedent has been set. Just give him an egg. w00tz. And Yun, if you're reading this, there's nowhere in the passage that i call you a "bloody cheapskate ass." Nowhere at all. Okie, to be fair, there's an alleged present for me floating around out there somewhere. Yun told me that he and Hamster (yong quan) bought me something. But until i see the goddamn item(s), i'll just keep insinuating that Yun's a "XXX" (see above, bolded phrase). So sue me.

Oh yeah, it's National Day today, so "Happy National Day" to all my readers, yes all 2 of you. Hope you guys had fun.

No comments: