Tuesday, August 05, 2003

w00tz! First Post on my NEW laptop. Hehez. NO more sharing the PC with my bro!! Well, at least I can play my own games while he fiddles with the pc. Anyway, went for what probably will be my last physio therapy session. Hope that what ever i've learnt till now will be sufficient for me to rehabilitate my knee in the states. But i realised that SGH physio therapy staff can't spell. Was reading an article about shoulder pain and it "vicious cycle" was spelt as "vicous cycle". If there's anybody from SGH reading this, cheers. =) I corrected that.

The streets are crawling with NUS students today. They were everywhere. SGH, Outram MRT, Boon Keng MRT... I met Zee's ex Rayshel at Outram MRT. She tried to squeeze $$ out of me but i only had notes. And there was no way i would donate 2 dollars to any flag day. So it's not discrimination. It's just stoogy-ness.

Now, I'm sitting in LQ's room and enjoying his network access. Since it's by his good graces that i'm having internet right now, no bad mouthing for tonight. Peace.

No comments: