Monday, August 18, 2003

Hehez, I'm still alive people.

I'm typing this with the graces of a friend in North Carolina. Me and Lq had quite and adventure coming here. We stayed overnight at Indianapolis Airport to catch the 5 am flight only to be told that the flight has been cancelled due to a "lack of crew"... First taste of America man...

So instead of hitting North Carolina around 2 pm, we left Indiana around 10am, went to Washington around 1230( where our flight was delayed for ANOTHER HOUR) and finally we hit North Carolina at around 6pm... Wootz. Fun trip.

On to my room. It's pathetic. It's very small, it's stuffy and it's too crowded. 5 shower heads for 21 rooms. Bloody hell. I want to get a single room apartment ASAP. It's not been a very smooth ride. I'm having a sore throat now so i can't eat much food. Damn damn damn. I'll post pics on the pathetic state of living when i get the chance.

On a slightly better note, I've chatted to a Taiwan "mei" and a Jap girl already. Haha. There's hope for me yeah. w00tz!

No comments: