Tuesday, August 19, 2003

It's 11pm here right now and i'm`pretty bushed. But i'm stilling writing this entry as i have a responsiblity to my readers. =)

I've had a few request/suggestions for me to touch up the main site but i guess that will take awhile. I haven't really started learning HTML or Dreamweaver yet. But hopefully, it'll be done by the end of the year. Hopefully. Anyway, the blonde bikini babe is a myth. I've spent some time at the beach here and she's harder to find than a fat free roti prate... All i see are whales. Beached whales. Ugh. Ok so maybe i'm no adonis myself but at least i don't look like i'm hiding an elephant in my underwear...

Went parasailing here. It was awesome. I was at least 10 stories in the sky and i could see very very far out. Ok i know "very very far" isn't very quantative but i'm not too sure about the exact specifics ok.

On another note, there are many many bugs here. And by many many, i mean one bug for every finger on every person in the house and one spider for every three bugs. Many many bugs are not very good for your health. Went cycling today and there was a spider on the bloody handle. And it was feasting on a bug. Damn.

The cost of living here is not cheap. It's like Singapore prices but in US dollars. So that's some consideration for people who want travel here. But the food portions are enormous. I can finish one burger meal and feel contented and that's saying something yeah. LQ couldn't even finish his.
as
Ok with that said, I'm hitting the sheets. Till next time. Ciao. Oyasumi (good night).

Edit: I was wrong about the bug count. It's like ten bugs for every finger on every person in the house and 1 spider for every other bug... It's disgusting.

No comments: