Saturday, August 23, 2003

First thing to get acclimatised in this new environment. Play Warcraft. Haha. That's right.I'm currently installing Warcraft in the Com Lab as I write this blog. And the Com Lab is open 24/7. Shiok. Lan parties galore.w00tz. I went to change my classes today. Just realised from my seniors that the bloody chicken of an advisor tried to trick me into re-taking A level chem. So i went back to register for higher level chemistry and to drop my english as well (750 verbal baby). Instead, I'm taking Philosophy (intro to,) as a general elective. I wanted to try for Japanese but the classes were full and of all the remaining classes( Marriage and family development, Russian 101, French 101, Philosophy and Religion, Creative ARts 101) intro to phil was the most enticing. So if I start spouting more eloquent and theoratical rubbish than normal, thank/blame philo classes.

On another note, I've met a couple of foriegners already. Providence or not, most of them are ... guess... Japanese. Haha. Well ok, so i've met like 4 new people. 1 Malaysian girl, 2 Jap girls and a Jap guy. That's 75%. Not bad yeah. I'm gotten replies on most of my emails as well. w00tz.

Went shopping for stuff for my room last night. Literally. Me and LQ hit Walmart at around 11pm and left the place only at 1+ am. You could hold football events in that place and still have room for a basketball match. I got lost trying to search for gatorade... We bought a couple of stuff to spruce up our dorm. A fan, laundry bags, trash bags, bedsheets, pillows with cases, etc. It was murder trying to carry all that stuff up to the forth floor without a lift.

Which reminds me, i just found out that there IS a lift in my dorm. Only thing is, it operates during the afternoons and late mornings only. So we were screwed anyway after Walmart, but it's just a mental note.

Lastly, a note to self, Hamsted has said that he would try to mail my present over. So try not to be 2 mad.

Wel, the installation's almost done. Back to gaming. CHeers.

Edit: The comp screwed me after the installation and I had to re-install the whole bloody thing. Luckily, the lab was open 24/7. haha.

No comments: