Friday, August 01, 2003

Okie, just came back from the NUS matriculcation fair with Kenneth and I must say this. Law is definitely prettier than Engineering. Damn it.

DAmn it dAmn it. Hopefully it will be better in Purdue, but going by the Law of Averages, I'm pretty much screwed in that aspect i think.

Anyways, the crowd at the laptop purchasing counter was unbelieveable. Unbelieveable until you stand in the queue from 1115 to 1245 just to reach the REGISTRATION counter... Still, it wasn't too bad (aside from the fact that my legs felt like dropping off). There were law girls around. Hehz. And the HP sales girls were kinda cute. But I don't have much luck with sales girls...

So now I'm back home and waiting to go play tennis. I'll go immerse myself in Frozen Throne again. Trying to get 25 Human wins to get a Dwarven Icon.

Once more onto thy breach!

No comments: