Monday, August 11, 2003

Went out for lunch with Jen today. Ate Sakae Sushi at HMV. Ate till I skipped dinner. (Woah! Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking...) There are new items on the conveyor belt now. The selection is much broader now at Sakae Sushi buffet. In fact, I'm getting hungry at the thought of all the food again. Haha. I think it's a very good deal for cheap sushi. It's not very high class or top quality, but when you want to pig out, it's kinda hard to beat. We just (ok, it was more like I just) grabbed plate after plate of food (agedashi tofu, tacopacchi balls, spider maki, blah blah) from 3pm to 430pm. After that, it was like "ugh... I'm gonna explode but i'll die happy at least..."

Jen was kind enough to get me a cushion for my farewell gift. THANKS again Jen. It's a dark blue plush with an amusing tagline. "No money, no handphone, no lover, no life." I hope that won't turn out to describe me... Demo, shashin o totta koto ga wasureta yo!! I forgot to take photos with Jen. Argh. I'm a bloody male chicken. Sorry about that.

After lunch, I made my way down to do my International Student's card but being the bloody male chicken I am, i forgot to bring photos and proof of studying. So instead, I went to do my International Drivers Permit. Now i can drive in the states. So Snaggy if you're reading this, be thankful... And update me on the plans.

It was kinda ordinary today, but i had to give props to Jen. w0rd.

No comments: