Thursday, August 28, 2003

Hmm... Ok, I know I have been slacking around and not updating much. So bite me, it's called indulging in University life.

Anyway, it was a rather quiet birthday for me. The 25th of August came and went with barely a greeting from my friends... What a bummer. At least I did get some birthday wishes but only after incessant prodding and hinting. (you know who you guys are.) BUT special props has to go to the guys over here. Especially LQ and Derrick for organising something for me. It was small and simple but it was the thought that counted. THANKS GUYS.

What I got this year? Well, a US 9000.00 down payment for my education from my parents, a 45+10 deuter bag from the fubars and a Team Shohoku Tee from LQ. Not bad for someone whose birthday seems destined to fall on the first day of school. I'm not complaining, I'll take what i can get.

I finally got my class schedule settled. So now I'm taking an 18 credit hour course week (for those who want to know). Mondays and Wednesdays are tough cos I have lessons from 1130am to 220pm. This means I have NO TIME for lunch. Which (naturally) sucks. Big time. On the bright side though, I don't have many 730am classes. In fact, the only 730 class I have is Chem Lab on Fridays. I think the faculty wants to get rid of some of the Chemistry students. How else do you explain letting people who just woke up handle highly toxic and explosive elements at 0730 am??? I just hope i don't blow my nose off or something.

What else is there to say? I'm sure there is plenty more to add but I'm tired now. So it's off to bed. Again.

Oh yes, I just remembered I was offered a chance to test out of MA(th) 162 course again. (Long story about the again) Hopefully, I'll pass and can get to do 200 level courses. w00tz.

Edit: Oh yeah, how could i forget, i went out on my first lunch with a girl today. w00tz! Awesome. Although it wasn't much ( we just sat around and chatted over curry with rice for me and a sandwich for her) i enjoyed myself. And it was a lunch with a girl. You can't get too much of those in University can you?

No comments: