Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Remeber what i said about it being hot in Purdue? Well, it turns out that the weather is like a menopausal female:(yeap, you guessed it) unpredictable. After my Mich City trip (which, incidentally is NOT in Michigan state but Indiana instead), on our way back from there, it started raining. And it just kept raining till yesterday night. That is a grand total of around 54 hours of non-stop (in one form or another) precipitation... Talk about a soggy weekend. And it was a long weekend as well... <--whine.

Well, so i went down to Lighthouse Premium Outlets, Michigan City. It's a factory outlet so the things were kinda cheaper than say Walmart. Well, kinda anyway. I bought a Timberland hooded sweat shirt and 2 reebok running shorts. After that, the whole bunch of us went back to around Purdue for chinese food. Along the way back, we (as in my car and all it's occupants) got lost and so instead of taking 2 hours to get back, we ended up at the erm, restaruant (i guess u can call it a restaruant) around 730pm when we left Mich City at 420pm. Talk about major hor-lan(d)ing (army speak for getting lost).

So that was pretty much it for Sunday. Considering that it was pouring like hell when we got back from dinner, I just spent the rest of the night cleaning up my room. (We forgot to close the windows completely before leaving...) On monday, it was still raining so i just pretty much stoned at home and did a bit of homework( something that i haven't had to do in a long long time), watched a bit of anime and played a bit of games. (if you want to reproportion my daily activity log, it's up to your imagination). Oh yes, I went out to Mcdonalds with Yumiko. I had a great time. And so Monday passed without much fuss.

I should end here. I'm going for a Society for Business Engineers callout later. They give free pizza. I eaten only 3 ferro rocher for the whole day so I'm quite hungry already. Tomorrow there's an American Asian Association callout. That's a MUST go. There's also ballroom dancing. Another should go.

Ciao

No comments: