Thursday, September 25, 2003

Phew, a breather in the midst of yet another hectic week. I just had my Computer Science exam yesterday. I would say it was easy but i dare not make such claims anymore, in the light of what happened with my last 2 tests... So, it was bloody hard man!! No way anyone could have finished it in 20 mins and have time to check it thrice before submitting it. (Hopefully, this works. If it does, i still have 1 more test next week... heh)

But other than that exam yesterday, there aren't anymore pressing stuff for this week. Although there is a project due next week along with another exam... So i can afford to relax a bit.

In FASHION news, I just bought a P cap and a P beanie (a beanie is the kinda woolly thing u wear on your head to protect ur head and ears from the cold) at 40 percent discount. I paid like 20 bucks for what was originally worth 31 dollars cos our (american) football team trashed Arizona by 40 points. So the university bookstore was giving 10% per 10 points. Score! Haha. Now, i wear the cap everyday cos i always get "pong pong" hair in the morning. NO MATTER how much i dry my hair before sleeping, i still wake up with a 2 inch 'fro... Irritating.

Well, i ought to be going for my classes now. (took the time to print my homework to type this blog, don't you just love my dedication?)

No comments: