Thursday, September 11, 2003

Yet again, I am pressed into action. It's 4 am over here now. And my hair's dry. It's been a pretty tough week so far (mainly cos i failed to do a SINGLE homework over the weekend). I've been rushing deadlines for my lab homeworks. And i still have a pre-lab report to write for my Chem Lab on friday morning... I really should have done some work on Sunday instead of playing Ultimate (well as ultimate as 6 gusy running around like headless chickens) Frisbee. Saa... (jap for oh well)

Reading for a philosophy quiz on friday. It's worse than Eng(lish) Lit(erature) man... If p is q and if p is not q, then my brain will explode. Or something like that. And the prof looks like a real junkie. He has a white hair so long it reaches his neck. He also has a beard that extends way beyond that, to about the the 1st intra-costal space (that's the space between your 1st and 2nd rib bones for the anatomically dis-inclined). In fact, if you met him in a dark alley on a winter night in new york, you'd think he was a homeless hobo. The kind that go around proclaiming the end of the world. But he's pretty fun so it's ok.

I just had dinner with Yumiko today. It was kinda unexpected as we were supposed to meet on friday night for dinner. But who's complaining? (notmeanyways) Oh yeah, I'm going to watch David Copperfield in Purdue. It's next Mar and I would offer to buy tickets for you guys, but i think that it's kinda far for most of you. If any of you want to see, the details are Thursday, March 25, 2004 @ Purdue University 7:30 p.m. Tickets are going for 20 and 26 USD. Consider this a trip to visit me if you will with an extra show attached or the other way around.

Well I hope that I can update before Sunday but for the love of god *Please dun kill me* <--squeaks JJ.

Oyasumi!

No comments: