Friday, September 12, 2003

Late for my 0730 lab... again. Damn. I gotta get a louder alarm clock that will ring again after i slap it.

Luckily, today's lab was relatively simple again. So arriving 10 mins late was not a set back. But if this carries on, i think the TA (teaching assistants) will remember my name well. For all the wrong reasons.

Anyway, i had an email scare yesterday. I changed my Hotmail password and forgot what i changed it to. I tried longing in so many times that they gave me a "your account has been temporarily disabled" message. And all i could think of was "no shit, all my contacts lost!" . Real scary. Luckily again for me, Derrick suggested trying all the possible permutations of what possibly could have been my password. And on around the 30th try, I got it right. That took me 2 hours to try as Hotmail kept disabling my account after every 2 miscues... Phew. So I can still reach ya guys!! NO PROBLEMS!! =)

There's a mooncake festival celebration later tonight. I'll probably go, they got mooncakes all the way from Chicago! Anyways, here's wishing everyone a happy (if belated, in some cases) "Zhong Qiu Jie" (Mid Autumn festival).

I'm gonna hit the sack man.

No comments: