Friday, September 19, 2003

And so the pressure resides and the bitching starts... If you don't want to hear this, just scroll to the end with the nice stars...

*******START**********
#define EXAMSCORE_1 71
#define AVE_EXAMSCORE_1 67
#define PROB_EXAMSCORE_2 86
#define EXAMSCORE_2_A 90
#define EX_TYPE_1 'CHEM'
#define EX_TYPE_2 'MATHS'

//Looks familar eh, programming students

int (void)
{

For exam_type = EX_TYPE_1
{
Rant = " DAMN SIAN... The paper was harder than i thought it to be. The way they phrase the answer was like Chem S like that. Very exact and demanding... But it's ok cos now i know what they actually want, the next time, I can deliver. It also helps that they will only take the best 3 tests out of 4 to go with the finals' results. So, I will work harder!!! *neigh*"
}

For exam_type = EX_TYPE_2
{
Rant = " EVEN MORE SIAN!!!! Careless mistakes!!! I would have gotten an A if not for careless mistakes i guess. I'm eating my SAF GOTEX boots now... Bloody hell. Still, an 86's not so bad, i don't have to work that hard to pull it back to an A. Just allow this eh, don't say anything about this please."
}

//CS sucks. And yes, i know i forgot all the semi-colons.

return(0)
}

*****END******

On to other news and opinions, I am beginning to regret taking philosopy. I think i mentioned this earlier, but now, i really have no *(&#@$*&^$@%*^$# idea what's ACTUALLY going on in class. I mean like yeah, you nod your head (if you're not nodding off, that is, at the lecturer, but when you go home and try to review the stuff you allegedly learnt, it resembles something that got hit by the SirCam worm. Scrambled data... Going in all different directions. In short, super catch no ball. And I'm not alone. If DSTA scholars can't understand this as well, well the lecture must be weird right? Either that or DSTA scholars are stupid. Haha. J/K.

Anyways, I'm going for "pparty" this Sunday. "Real japanese food, masterminded my real japanese chef(s)" Haha, tanoshimiru yo! Looking forward to it.

I gotta go, I'm late for a meeting. Till next time, faithful readers!!

No comments: