Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sad Case I Am


It's the 4th of July weekend and I'm stuck at home and will be in the lab on the actual holiday tomorrow. Talk about a lack of a social circle huh. I think in this case, I (most unfortunately) win a certain nerdy accountant who likes reading manuals before bed. (Okie, maybe a little embellishment over there. But hey, artistic licence, so bite me.)

Justice League Unlimited is AWESOME. ANY animated DC cartoon is AWESOME. They are the very essence of awesomeness. JLU, Teen Titans, The Batman, Batman:The Animated Series, Superman (I didn't watch so much of this), don't think I missed anything else. These are AWESOMENESSISTICISM!! Gosh, I can't stop expounding the greatness of these cartoons. 6 thumbs up.

Seth Mcfarlene
likes retro songs. And thanks to him, I am getting in touch with more and more old hits.

Lastly, simple games are still the best. Minesweeper is an old love I rediscovered thanks to my bro. New Best Time is only 139 seconds... I still have aways to go before I regain my former glory of sub-90 expert clearings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, i can only say that you got no life. if i were there and i knew about your situation, i would drag you away from the lab. doesn't matter where to or what to do, but just to keep you away from work and being alone.

justice league... yea i watched some episods, but it's not really my type. the good guys always win and the bad guys always get caught and got away. watch something else more sophisticated next time.

*the beautiful mei is here* --> hahaha... i better this of something else. it sounded so cheesy. (goose bumps everywhere)

Anonymous said...

Haha. Thanks. Maybe next time though. If I need someone to save me from myself, i'll give you a heads up.

Anonymous said...

Omg. No life. >_< Incidentally, 4th of July was a Monday here in SG, but it was also Youth Day, not that it matters to us anymore. Heh.

PS: I'm around 107s. Can't be bothered to try and better that - it's not happening man.

Anonymous said...

Shit, I had a new time but after seeing yours, I'm goin back to practice...