Sunday, July 17, 2005

小弟弟

Hilarious. Since JC (or in american terms, HS) I can count the number of times I've been called "小弟弟" with 1 hand. But last night, I was called just that, and on internet radio too.

Interestingly enough, if I'm a younger kid, by checking out the DJ profiles on the site (which, I might add, has an amazing library of titles), I wonder how old the DJ really is. Considering that she didn't list her age (only given as "sexy") and I'm like older than almost everyone else.

For americans, there's Party Poker or Poker Stars. For Asians, there's VINAgames, or more specifically, Big 2!! It's free, convenient and is accesible anywhere with internet and Javascript. What a deal.

Anyone game to play?

Edit - I have ATROCIOUS writing. Ugh and NOBODY thought to point out my incomprehensible writings to me??

No comments: