Thursday, July 28, 2005

Quick Post

I'm moving most of my stuff tomorrow and Friday, so I'll be busy. And then after that I have to concentrate on the report due next Tuesday. A really tight schedule. So this is a heads up. This might be the last post in awhile. At least till I get back home.

Just 6 more days to my flight. Booyah!!

My room is a mess now. With boxes strewn all over. I packed away my comforter already. But now it's kinda cold. Like 17 degrees C cold. Damn weather.

Okie, if I don't post again till next next week or so, I would like to wish all my readers who are taking finals soon , all the best. You guys can take my luck. I don't need it this time round. =). To those people who are gonna stop working for awhile, enjoy your vacation. School's just around the corner and God knows we need a break after working the whole summer. To the bestest dudes back home, 6 more days guys. 6 more days. Then you can bring me out and let's go eat. I want to eat Dim Sum, Char Kway Teow, Mee Kia, Ban Mian, Loh Mee, Hae Mee, Kway Chup (spelling??), Laksa, Hokkien Mee, Stingray, blah blah blah. I'm sure you guys get the idea. But most importantly, I get to see my friends and family. Awesomnessticism.

No comments: