Saturday, July 02, 2005

I have SUPERPOWERS

You know, in every superhero story, there is always a question of origin. How did he/she get their awesome(ness) powers? I think I got mine by a cosmic incident that altered my being. From that mess, I emerged with the power to make people unhappy.

But with great power comes great responsibility and I'm not sure that unleashing such power is a wise decision. After all, the incident has only just passed and I might be unstable due to it's occurance and who really knows how it has changed me?

But I swear that I can feel the shock gradually wear off and replaced by anger. Will it reach a critical point? I can't tell. I hope not. I'd rather not turn a lose situation into a lose-lose, but sometimes, you go with what life gives you. And if life bites you with a radioactive spider, you go out and catch some flies...

Some other, less introspective thoughts,

1. THINK before answering any question posed to you by a professor, especially one who is in-charge of your work.

2. Apparently, the phrase "young and innocent" if and when applied to a young man, is some code for "Eat more. We are counting on you to finish the food."

3. Brand new equipment is SOOOO much nicer to play with than old equipment. At the very least, you don't need to troubleshoot it at all.

4. And we will fade into the night with a "ChEEEEE BAIIIIIIIII".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might be bordering on anger, but at least you are comprehensible.. which is.. to me, a good sign. Not inhaling HCL or NH3(OH), that is a good sign too.

---"Neelia was here."
Why does it sound damn cheesy?

Zu31G said...

Cos it's Swiss?

But thanks. And technically it's NH3.H20 (aqueous ammonia), but good try. Good try.

Anonymous said...

That's damn lame lor. Swiss my a**. Heh. And yeah, did i mention I hate chem? O_o

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah, but it's in the interest of academics. I mean, aqueous ammonia IS NH3.H2O, no way around it.