Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day of Many Baths...

I took 4 today and it's still blardee farking hot. Weather.com reported a high of 100 degrees F (which is around 37 degrees C). That's like human body temperature!! To top it off, the A/C in the lab is busted. UGH. That TOTAL sucks.

This is like the weather back home, but worse. I was trying to cope with it by telling myself that it's just getting me used to the temperature back home, but I don't think that it's this bad back home. Well, unless global warming is a bigger threat than I thought. But it's almost exactly the same post-bath scenario here and back home. You know how it goes, bath, dry, sweat in 30 seconds... Disgusting.

A little helpful flower advice can be found here, regarding grammar. And while we are still on the topic of language use, BSK (haven't heard that one in awhile) has said that "true that" isn't the source of her ghetto-ness. Like so:

BSK: true that
Z: haha
Z: ghetto
BSK: no
Z: c'mon, u telling me "true that" isn't ghetto?
BSK: no
Z: really?
BSK: it is not..
BSK: my friend say that
BSK: friends
BSK: they r not ghetto


It is at this point, I go and urbandictionary "true that" and whip out it's definition to her. Case closed. There you have it,GHETTO.

No comments: