Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Birthday Alert!!



Happy (Slightly Belated) Birthday to Mum !!

Damn, I was hoping to make the midnight deadline. Anyways, hope your birthday was a wonderful one mum. Sorry I couldn't be there, but I did send a card. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Observation #1.
Full moon tonight. Waah.

Random Observation #2.
Jogging seems easier at night.

Random Observation #3.
Why is it called "random"? To the extent that I wanted to write these, I guess they aren't random. But I really didn't set out to write these when I went out jogging earlier. So "50% random observation"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a random person huh... but i guess not as random as me... hehehe

"random mei was here"

Anonymous said...

Are u gonna change ur nick every time? Haha.