Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Jin Juat

Hmm, not too sure about my hokkien there, considering that I would fail a hokkien 101 class, but anyways, IT'S BLOODY HOT!! And it sucks when you run out of cold water in the day and have to resort to beer and orange juice to cool down. Not that I'm against beer or orange juice but it sucks not having the option to drink water... Luckily, it's raining tonight, so I don't need to sleep in an oven.

I'm supposed to be working on my project full time, but there are a couple of recent discoveries that have derailed me from that objective.

The first is THE COMPLETE SHERLOCK HOLMES.
The title says it all. All the stories of one of the greatest detectives ever to grace our collective imaginations (the other is Batman, I think) found free on the internet? I'm having SUCH a field day re-reading all the classics.

And the second is Full Metal Panic : 2nd Raid.
Sequel to Full Metal Panic and FMP:Fumoffu, if you liked the last two, go check it out. I think it's gonna be interesting. PLUS you get to see Chidori Kaname again. And how she abuses poor Sagara... Classic

Lastly, today's cool latin phrase of the day is "vox populi, vox Dei". And who says you can't learn new (latin) stuff from Zu31G...

No comments: