Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Good Idea Bad Idea...


1G. Writing things down so you can self-reflect.
1B. Forgeting to erase said writings so everyone who came in after you can read your innermost thoughts.

2G. Taking out the trash before it rains.
2B. Procrastinating until it rains.

3G. Getting a cellphone...
3B. That sucks so badly cos it isn't 3G (har har har. Punned.)

4G. Going to your boss' office to get your time-slip signed.
4B. But staying long enough so that you get arrowed. Ugh.

5G. Save the Earth! Use less disposable gloves!
5B. Letting Distilled Deionised Water onto your hands cos you saved the Earth...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie, on a more serious note, I'm no superhero. I'm a super shmuck. I don't have superpowers, well at least no cause to use them anymore. But I do need a reason, a reason to believe that it was innocent and not pre-mediated. I want to believe that life's cool, so please just give me a reason.

P.S - You guys wanna see how a good boyfriend behaves? I'm DEFINITELY taking classes from Zee. (The entry is "The Best Boyfriend In The Whole Wide World")

P.P.S - I HATE FIREWALLS... FINALLY, after a total of 300 online hours, I have my precious Saiyuki Reload. Which is an AWESOMENESSISTIC series. 300 hours!! Why? Cos my stupid torrent could never go green on me... Farking Firewall. Ooo aliteration!!

P.P.P.S - I KNOW that there are a few punctuation errors in this post. But I can't quite put a finger on it. Zee? Any help? "."? Anyone?

P.P.P.P.S - Okie, changed some of the punctuation. Should be better now eh? And remember folks, if it ain't punctuation, IT DUN COUNT!! And I mean YOU, Ms Ball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bananen in de oren. Grote lychee in de ogen. Als u wilt dan spreken probeer directer en doe het

Anonymous said...

Punctuation errors? Really? Hmmm, how about adding a ',' after "FINALLY", another ',' after "which" and another ',' after "incidentally"? Yeah I know, it makes for a hell lot of commas in one sentence.

You might wanna take a look at "well at least no cause..." as well, especially the "well". Just seems wrong/incomplete.

On another note, I haven't a freaking clue what 'anonymous' above posted. Like, not a clue.

Anonymous said...

i will give you a reason to believe that life's cool. that is you have me as a friend. ^o^

troubles with firewalls?! i don't like it either b/c it's a like an advance technology to me. (it's actually more like i'm too lazy to learn) anyway, if they have firewall 101 or dummies for firewall, i will sign up or buy the book.

*the beautiful mei is here*

Anonymous said...

Haha. Call me along as well!! I'm still quite 电脑白痴.

And ".", neither do I.