Wednesday, June 01, 2005


My downstairs neighbour(s) should be in a strait jacket for his (their) own safety. (Okie, I'm gonna assume it's them to clear up the grammar.) They are shit-assed crazies. Banging on their ceiling (my floor) seems to be their favourite hobby and they will follow me around to do it too. And it's not even like I'm jumping up and down or blasting music at all. Although when I get DDR with Mario all bets are off.

But still, I'm trying not to derive pleasure from making them do that. Cos in order to change, I have to get over the fact that getting even makes me happy. I'm better than those aurally challenged people living below me. Haha, in fact, they ARE below me already. Har har. Props to Miss Sim for pointing out how I should treat people like these.

A few parting words though, IF you are one of them, Suck It You Shitheads.

There, I feel all better now.

No comments: