Saturday, June 25, 2005

Death Becomes Heat


Meeelllltttttiiiinnnnggggg

The lab is looking more and more inviting nowadays. At least it has airconditioning...

I write this with the understanding that I might spontaneously combust in this horrid weather any second now. It is important to preserve for posterity so here are my thoughts for any of my progeny. (Where will they come from if I burn up? I have no idea, but I always wanted to say that word. Progeny. Makes me sound cheem and virile.)

1. Getting a summer apartment without A/C is like getting sentenced to be baked/roasted alive.

2. 你们最近可能发觉到我们的Ball小姐一直在tagboard上面写东西。好无聊哦。一定很爽。。。

3. I'm proud to be an accquaintance of the 2005 Best Aki. Congrats joode. When I get back, you can belanjar me. (Not like stupid GaWee bluff money one...)

4. I wish I had A/C.

5. Or a large swimming pool.

6. But I only have ice-cream this summer. Damn.

No comments: