Sunday, June 05, 2005


To placate the masses =)

TADA! My new short hair. Really really convenient. Especially now with the weather being really sunny and hot and me running low on shampoo.

I bought the wrong type of rice. It's the sushi kind. Problem is, I don't make sushi. And the rice just hardens up in the fridge. Damn. Have to go and buy more rice again I guess.

Other Thoughts:

1. Mr Stephon S. is one lucky dawg. Goddamn S.O.B!!! ARGHAGRHAGRHGAR.

2. Payday is NEXT WEEK!! WOOTZORZ^2!!

3. Seems like other people too have had their go at the emotional rollercoaster. Well to them, I say all the best. We are still young. Plenty of time to be "dangerous". (Okie, so that was a lame reference. Bite me.)

4. Here's to hoping that the money man "Flash" Wade is up and running and will be whacking Detroit's sorry ass on Monday. BEAT DETROIT!!!!!!!!

No comments: