Thursday, June 23, 2005

There is no $ in Cha-Ching...

Damn, I just reali$ed that I don't have a chance to u$e the "$" $ign to de$cribe the title. $till, I gue$$ thi$ make$ up for it. In $ome $ort of way. A$ you guy$ can probably tell already - PayDay Baby!!

In other new$, a certain a$ian$-e$kimo HAD (and again I empha$i$e HAD) a liking for animal$ of the genu$ Chelonia. 0.o!! o.0!! OMGZORZ!! Haha, thi$ i$ $uch a private joke.

Al$o, it $eem$ like my dairy-ba$ed friend has FINALLY made up hi$ mind about a certain girl. $o all I have to $ay is "Good Luck and may the Force Be With You".

Edit - Seems like our poor (literally and figuratively) Ms Ball is working pro bono and has to seek solace in World Of Warcraft. Awww poor thing. Now she makes me feel better about my 1.17 * min wage pay.

No comments: