Sunday, June 26, 2005

Finding Air-Conditioning


HAHA!! I realised that there is A/C in the apartment!! Sweet merciful relief!! I just have to sleep in the living room from now onwards.

A warm welcome to our dear Asian-Eskimo to the blogosphere. Now he'll know what's it like to have a pandering audience like all you good folk out there. Thank you very much! Keep on coming!! And I'll be accepting gift cards to Best Buy as well.

Lastly, I pwned Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door's uber-dungeon, the Pit of 100 trials. But not before I kicked the bloody power adaptor at level 91 and didn't save... (not that I could, mind you. But it's still frustrating.)

P.S - Batman Begins will kick the ass of any movie you might be considering (with the possible exception of War of the Worlds, but then again, I liked that H.G Wells classic), so don't even think about missing it for some other humdrum movie.

No comments: