Monday, June 06, 2005

Wow. Just got back from the lab (on a Sunday no less). WOW! Nobody has zinged me about my pic yet. I'm amazed. It's benn about 24 hours already. And NOTHING. AM I THAT INSIGNIFICANT PEOPLE?? Diss me already!!

Here are the rants of a service sector worker. Awww. Poor thing. I would just like to say that while I'm sure some people act like that, some of the Indians I've met here are cool. Like Milkshake cool (I don't even know if he's paying attention). So I guess that there are all sorts of people for every race. Ah Seng just got unlucky.

People, especially those back home, cross your fingers for me as I try to figure a way to go back this August. I don't know how exactly, but I want to try. Cos I realise that if I don't go back now and do actually get a job here next year, winter(i.e Dec) will be my only chance to go home and see my family and friends. And you can NEVER have too much time to see family and friends. So dang it. I want to go back. (Actually, only those back home need to cross their fingers. I'm sure there are some peeps here that will be glad to see me go. PFFFTT to them)

No comments: