Friday, June 24, 2005

For people who game...

DO NOT PLACE YOUR POWER ADAPTER ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR FOOT!!

Doing so might cause 2 hours of playtime and 3 levels of hard earned experience to go DoDo on you (i.e byebye).

I'm such a sucker. I said I wouldn't watch the Finals but I was still there (although in my defence, I didn't watch the 4th quarter and I was just hoping Flopnoblie would break his nose). But life's a bitch and the Spurs win. I don't care about that but Flopnoblie didn't even get a scratch... Damn.

Seems like Ms Ball has marshalled greater "chee-hong ang moh" powers and has (all of a sudden) gained an amazing cognizance of the japanese language. All the power to her. But 她还不会讲华语. Haha.

P.S - Zueig Hebat!! (Why? Because it is so.)

P.P.S - A/C rocks. Nothing beats an A/C-ed place in summer. It's better than fire and sliced bread. Just below sex in the "Most Important Things To Man" rankings.

2 comments:

cieen said...

I totally agree with the AC man.... u realize how neccessary it is once u find youself without it...=P

Anonymous said...

Haha. Meltinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg