Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Titles BAbY!

Wow. I finally managed to get titles on my posts. Damn I'm a moron.

Anyways, just some random thoughts for this post.

1. It has not been a good start of the week for me. First my knee gets a little swollen cos of basketball and then I poke myself while trying to fix some equipment. Then I forgot to submit my bi-weekly reports in (which I have to do later). Lastly, there's a bloody bug in my room that refuses to stay put and let me smack it. So annoying.

2. I'm amazed at the very "matter of fact" way females deal with their own body. I was at the supermarket yesterday and saw a girl trying to decide what brand to use to help with the er, leakage(?). And she was just like choosing stuff and comparing them like the way I would compare apples. Guess the wild wild world of feminine needs will remain just that for me.

3. Fireflies!! Fireflies are out. Soooo pretty. Moving lights. Flying green lights against the blackness of the night sky is quite an enchanting vision (to me anyway, and this is MY blog. So there.).

4. Bad Japanese: 時々昔いの夏の事思い出してる時懐かしいな。。。でも終ったこともう終った。なにもう変わられなかった。 Corrected Japanese: たまに去年の夏休みの事を考えると悲しくなる。でももう過ぎた事は変えられないのでしょうがないと思う。Too bad. Life goes on...

5. I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........

Edit - Cleaned up my japanese. (Confirmed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TO THE BATMOBILE