Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Finally can get my cooking up and running. With rice, life is good again. I can actually cook dishes and stuff and eat it with a staple. Ahh. =)

Went jogging yesterday. My first time this millennia. And I just got KILLED doing it... Restart from babysteps I guess. But at least I tried. Now the only thing to do is to keep the momentum rolling. Gotta keep my fingers crossed.

Was just reading about the NBA in general after seeing the Spurs lose. FINALLY the Suns were able to get a stop in the 4th quarter... I don't like the Suns, but I absolutely HATE the Spurs. Ever since they got Toni "I'm Spastic" Parker and Flopnobli. Flopnobli walks every single time he drives. He could walk to the convenience store around the corner and back and the refs won't call it. But I digress. The main thing I wanted to say is this. Mark Cuban may be way over the top, but I like this post. I'm sure everyone wants to hit their big one too. So here's to trying, rhymes with dying (quick, fantasy buffs, where did I plagiarise that quote from?).

So some clarification, I think what Mark Cuban writes is quite inspiring. だから、私もう頑張ります。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Another brandy, Charles," said Sir Markham, holding out his glass once again. "A pledge, gentlemen." He raised his glass.

"Here's to trying... ... Rhymes with dying."

-- Sir Markham, Test of the Twins (Legends, Volume III), DragonLance saga

Anonymous said...

Damn.

Anonymous said...

proof hat ms huay was here.:)

Anonymous said...

Haha. Ms Huay has bad spelling.