Monday, May 23, 2005

It's 2am in the morning and I'm just waiting for my hair to dry.

Tomorrow I start the purpose of spending my summer here in the middle of corn fields and ghost towns. Research. I guess it's better than doing nothing and it'll look pretty on my CV and all, but damn, I wish I was slacking back home.

At least I had the vacation to recharge. It was such a total drag near the end of last semester. Just didn't have the motivation to really really study. Guess I was just consistent enough throughout the semester to get along. Either that or I was lucky in the finals.

In the words of Henry V, "Once more into the breach". Hope you guys are having better holidays than me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG BUX > SLACK

-Sam Fisher

Anonymous said...

Okie... What does that mean?

Anonymous said...

It means that the future utility gained from slogging away and earning plenty of cash (though, of course, the 'plenty' here is rather debatable) far outweighs (well, actually, since he only did 1 x >, I guess it's 'outweighs' rather than 'far outweighs') the immediately utility one would gain from sitting around and watching one's bum grow fat.

=P