Sunday, May 01, 2005

Just finished project in the lab. Everyone is asleep right now so I have no way to confirm if my answer is correct. (Did anyone get a linear Pressure Vs Catalyst Weight? Please leave a message in UPPERCASE if you did. Thanks.) So I has talk a bit about time and this semester while waiting for Mina to finish her project.

If there's one thing I learnt this semester, taking 18 credit hours (6 classes), is that there is ALWAYS time for something to be done. To be done well? Maybe not, but definitely enough time to do stuff. Like doing Texas Hold 'Em while waiting for my program to run or doing homework while my experiments are going on.

Still it's gonna take a minor miracle for me to do all my stuff next week. I have 3 finals and 1 report due by next Friday, then I have to pack, pay my bills and have a party in the weekend, then it's NYC on Monday. Hopefully, I'll just pull through.

Looking back at this semester, I can say that it truly has been pretty unique, harrowing and rewarding. I became a junior (haha... old already), had to do 20 hour weekends in the lab, gained insight on the research life and made many new friends.

It's a funny thing, but all my life, I think the best years of my life all were all the even years of my education.

Sec 2: Magic Cards, Basketball and Chateh.
Sec 4: The Fubar-ed Gang.
J2: A better understanding of 99S62.
PUyr2: The CHE Club, a more concrete direction in my life.

Well, as this semester winds down, I wish all my readers all the best in their academic endeavors. Unless you already finished your exams/projects/reports, then you won't be needing my wishes and I'd better save them for myself or someone else who needs them (thank you very much).

No comments: