Thursday, May 26, 2005

A lesson to all the Fanboys (girls) out there. What on Earth where they thinking?

A little more musings about vacation. (The pics will be uploaded soon)

1. I guess that modern art is not for me. Even if I tried, only maybe about 30% of all the stuff I saw in the Museum of Modern Art made sense. Perhaps people like Miss Huay and Miss Sim might beg to differ, but frankly, a line across a page art is not. (To me anyways)

2. I missed the Nintendo World opening!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. It was nice meeting up with friends and relatives that I haven't seen in awhile. It's always nice to see a friendly face in a sea of strangers.

4. Boston is very picturesque. It's not a big place, but it's pretty and still has a decent amount of activity. Not like some other university town I know of...

5. Chicago has GREAT pizza. It's near ESPN Zone and it's really really awesome. But it takes like 45 minutes to make, so better order early.

6. Hotel Wacker really is a BUDGET hotel. It's not expensive for it's location, but when they mean no frills, they mean no room service, no linen changing, stained carpets and the occasional cockroach. But it's only 2 blocks away from Michigan Ave (The Magnificent Mile).

7. Which leads to a lot of shopping. It's simply MIND-BOGGLING how much shopping people can do. On this trip, I learnt about brands of fashion that I never even knew existed. Quite informational, but the walking!! For the love of God, the walking!!

8. Lastly, if Gary reads this, Good Buy man.

Edit: Come on guys, if I make a mistake, please correct me (privately)!

No comments: