Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Just finished revising my report for individual research. It's been ballooning like mad every since the first draft went for inspection. 30 pages, then 44 and now 52. Crazy. Just crazy. Still at least that's 1 thing done. I still have to pack my stuff and prepare for Friday's 2 exams. And finalise vacation plans. Busy busy busy. But for now, I'm taking a breather from all that. And it doesn't hurt to be sitting directly opposite a cute chick, who looks like an ABA studying something in SLA.

We were discussing the coupbility (KA-AH-PU-BE-LEE-TI), the ability to become a couple with someone else (hopefully of the opposite sex), of one of our dear CHEs. Apparently, some people have deemed his coupbility to be so lower, they are willing to sponsor a dinner for him with anyone that he manages to hook up with.

I guess that being single and being attached both have their pros and cons and they have been debated to the death by everyone with a sex drive on this planet. Still, the stereotyping in this case is quite apropro in my opinion. Being single, you have more time for yourself, more money to spend and more freedom to do what you want. You do lose out on affection, emotional support and (possibly) great sex. Being in a relationship requires commitment, understanding, patience and (preferably) a deep wallet. But the bond you forge with that special someone and the shared memories are reward enough.

Well, I've been rambling on and on without any real thing to say. I just wanted to sit here a little while longer (to check out the chick) before I start the walk home in the cold. Also, I just wanted to point out what some people think of that abovementioned CHE's *erm* mojo *erm*. Haha. Damn, the chick just left. Ok, there's no point in prolonging my stay here any longer. Homeward bound I am. (May 19TH!!!)

No comments: