Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Beware the 8th of June!! While I'd have to admit that it doesn't have the oomph of "Ides of March", "8th of June" is still a very very important date. It's the date of my FIRST EVER paycheck!!

Haha. It seems really weird that someone is so happy about paying potential taxes. But the thing is I might not even have to pay tax at all! (Considering the puny amount I'm paid, that might not be very surprising.)

But why fret over $$ when the sun is shining, the skies are blue and there is that tantalising smell of chemical solvents in the air? I'm gonna try to make better use of my time in summer to improve my languages and try to get in shape.

I don't know which one has a better shot.

Btw, here is a conversation I had with someone who comes to this place:

X:i went to see exploding ball's blog
X:she WoWs?!
X:0.o

I like the new nick. E.B.O.F. is now exploding ball. Haha.

No comments: