Monday, April 26, 2010

Weigh-ins and shootings

So I just weighed myself. No change. Still 214 lbs. I started walking my stairs though, so we'll see if that helps in the long run. But with the weather so nice outside nowadays, I feel an almost pathological urge to eat ice cream and laze in the sun... Well, at least I didn't gain any weight whilst traveling.

Anyways, if you have facebook, you've probably seen Farmville ads at least once if not more. If you're like me, you probably got sick of all that. So how does a chance to shoot (twisted and insane) farm animals sound for a change? You can try your hand at this game. It's not too hard. I got all but the two medals required for survival. Although I did have to reload twice to complete the game... I recommend turning off the sound.


Play Games at AddictingGames

No comments: