Monday, April 19, 2010

So Round 2?

I finally bought a scale. It's one of those electronic scales that can measure to 0.2 pounds. It's also made from tempered glass and can track the weight of 2 users. There was another higher tech version that could measure body fat as well but it wasn't as nice looking, almost 50% more expensive and frankly, I think my body fat measurement will be depressing. The weight is depressing enough as it is.
So anyways, for the record it's 214 pounds. Which means that I am sub-100kg! That's a great first step. Haha. Now my target is 10 pounds from now till mid-May. The plan is to:

1. Reduce rice intake to 1/4 cup per meal
2. Only finish 1/4 of the potatoes in an outside meal
3. Eat more seafood
4. Oranges and Apples and Pears baby!
5. Wake up early to exercise. I've been trying but I have to wake up at around 6 to make this work. Means that I have to sleep by 11pm.

Incidentally, I have also suspended my TF2 for now. I need more time to organise my stuff and I want to learn VBA for realz now. Also, I will probably need time to prep for any advanced tests I want to take, be it the Pro. Eng. exam or something else.

Wish me luck. Round 2 int he quest to get fitter and better in life.


No comments: