Sunday, August 28, 2005

Oh What A Night

And no Woonkie, that's not what it means. I know, I suck.

But anyways, life in this 1st weekend of school has been good. A real contrast to the dreariness and loneliness of summer. Aside from the occasional skipped class and missed homework, everything has been going smoothly. Seeing friends again, moving in, eating free pizza at callouts... I would feel more alive, if it weren't for the fact that I'm still sniffling.

Anyways, to the subject of the Title. The Champions Of Excellence came over last night and we had a great time. We ate ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen and played Konga and chatted the night (Well, it wasn't the whole night, just about 2 hours). Thanks for coming guys (& girls). Hope you enjoyed yourself. I know I did, and I mostly pwned at Konga too. Even though (despite much insistence to the contrary) I hadn't played that game for about 2 months already.


This was My Birthday Present. The most Excellent Prince Of Persia. Although I think it's an easy way out(What shall we get him? I know! A game for his gamecube!!), it's still a very very excellent game. Thanks guys.

Because of that game, I have now come across Stuck Gamer which is an awesome site. You can see many many videos of games. I'm afraid that I'm gonna be spending some of my time over there from now onwards, just watching. Haha. Yes Kwong, I'm a P.O.S.

Well, that's it for now. If I finish the God Of War videos, I'm gonna go get a haircut.

No comments: