Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Life Sucks When You're Sick

Yeap, especially when school has already started and your birthday is tomorrow. I guess it's because of travelling long-distance, moving and unpacking stuff and early morning classes that I'm not feeling too well. I just hope with plenty of rest and water, I'll recover by this weekend. I already forgot to do 1 homework already because of this stupid flu and fever (although it's really fscked up that hw is due on the 3rd day of school).

In more interesting news, NEW PICS ARE UP. Under 2 Weeks of Summer '05. Go check them out to see what I did in my short summer break, the friends I met up with and my Birthday cake.

Like I said earlier, it was really really great to be back. To see old friends, forget my current worries and recharge my batteries. I think that it's a good thing I recharged cos this semester is looking really really scary, with 4 labs and research and 2 other ChE classes. It's not gonna be pretty I think, I just hope I can survive.

You know where you stand when you see what kind of grant you get awarded. I thought that I did pretty well last semester, but turns out that I'm just a small fry compared to the rest of the cohort. But hey, at least my efforts got some recognition, however slight and miniscule.

Well, that's about it. I'm gonna go check out the freshies later at the callout. Here's to wishing. (for a better flu-free tomorrow)

No comments: