Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nightmare Reacquainted

It's the 2nd week of school and already I have stayed up till 2am in the lab doing homework. I thought I could postpone the inevitable just a little while longer, but I guess work is a very insidious thing that just creeps up on you under the cover of procrastination.

I met a sophmore the other day, and when asked what was her reason to join my chosen profession, she replied that she liked chemistry and that her father and sister were engineers as well. She also added that she found the introduction course abit of a challenge. Such innocence in the young ones is a rare find indeed. I give her 10 to 1 odds that she will change major by the end of the semester.

The other day, some freshie came into the building and asked for directions to physics. 2 thoughts struck me almost simultaneously. 1 was she's cute, 2 was but stupid. I mean, walking into a building that's so obviously NOT the physics building to ask for directions TO the physics building? She could have asked anyone walking outside. Unless of course, she actually saw me inside and had an ulterior motive... Hehez.

Oh well, have to get back to work now. Can't wait for Friday. Going to Cedar Point this Labour Day weekend. Yeah!!

Last thoughts: Pr0n is Private!! (This goes to EBOF and A-E)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think she is stupid. maybe she was trying to get your attention by acting stupid.

"winking mei is here"

Anonymous said...

Haha. Thanks for the vote of confidence.