Friday, August 05, 2005

430 Am

It's 4:30 am and I'm waiting for my hair to dry. So in the meantime, I'll just list down what I have done in the 27 hours or so since landing.

Things I've Done:

1. Bought textbooks. Something that costs this much and will give me a lot of headaches in the future was only S$48. And this was only S$51. So I paid a total of S$98 (tax incl) for something that I can only afford in the states if I sold my worldly possesions. What a rip-off.

2. Went to sing K with the guys. It was a blast seeing them all again, although the inevitable ribbing started the moment I opened my friend's car door. Still, I wouldn't trade that experience for (almost) anything in the world.

Food I've ate:

1. Lor Mee
2. Xiao Wan Mian (Sorry, couldn't find an image)
3. Xiao Long Bao
4. Roti Prata (Chanai for the Malaysians)
5. Roti John

So that's like 5 down and lots more to go. Ha ha ha. Life is GUD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. a list of things you haven't eaten but shld anywayz...

1) Boon Lay market Nasi Lemak
2) Joo Seng Road fish ball noodles
3) BBQed sting ray from anywhere but Glutton square
4) Bukit Timah Market Carrot cake
5) Dim Sum

Haha... I am so hungry now too. Burp!

Aileen

Anonymous said...

U bring me there lah... SUmmore got licence. Mine was left in States.

xj said...

whats wrong with glutton square stingray?

Anonymous said...

go to sleep lah... don't waste your time on jet lagging. enjoy as much fun and eat as much food, but watch out for your weight.

"mei who needs beauty sleep is here"