Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's Official...

My days of DOTA-ing are behind me... I used play this during freshman year, but back then, this "all-star" mode was only in its infancy. Now when I come back, there's like 294058394806 heroes to choose from. I get really really lost...

Today had a birthday celebration *hint hint* with my relatives before I leave to go back to the cornfields. Quite touching. I got this awesomenessitic card from my aunt that I'll post once I go back and take a photo of it. If I can get a job overseas, the time I have left to spend with them won't be plenty so I'll enjoy it while I can.

Well, since I'm enjoying all the local stuff here before I have to return, I might as well try to swim more often and go out more. Considering the amount of coastline Indiana has and the number of (asian) girls (in short skirts). Some people, I suspect might even comment that there is more coastline than girls...

Yet another birthday celebration tomorrow *HINT HINT*. It might be my last for awhile with the guys. Let's make it a Blast shall we?

No comments: