Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ar me Mateys!

So, Pirates 2 is a 2.5 hour movie that is very visually pleasing with tons of undead marine creature/sailors. The central theme plays on the old notion of Davy Jones' locker although the film does add some twists to that concept. However, for a 2.5 hour movie, I found that the plot meandered for quite awhile. It never really resolves anything and I found it essentially to be only half a story. Nevertheless, it was quite enjoyable but the ending really felt very lame to me and was definitely lacking in resolution. So I would say that you should go see it but be prepared to have a weird taste in your mouth as you see the ending.

Well that's Pirates. 僕は最近超不運。エクウプメントを壊すつもりが全然ないけど不用意から壊した。それで先輩たちいまは僕に怒ってる。サイ.。。どうすればいいの。Oh well, like #2 says, 不经一事,不长一智。I try harder!! OSH!!

And I updated Driver as requested. See if it's more balanced now.

No comments: