Thursday, July 06, 2006

Interesting Finals

Well, there you have it folks. It's a French-Italian connection for your World Cup finals. The path to glory has been littered with the bodies of the coulda/shoulda/woulda beens of 14 other countries. Congratulations to the finalists for having the grit, skills and plain luck to be where they are.

Having said that, I think quite a few people lost money on this finals matchup. My initial prediction of Germany and Brazil certainly bombed. Still, I think it would be fitting for the French to win, seeing as this is the swan song for many of its members. Also, I can't help but think that Italy is a very Wayang team. They should do water sports instead. Always diving and such. (Haha, okie, BAD joke. I know.)

So here's my wild and uneducated prediction. France 2, Italy 1. I don't really have any basis for that. I said it cos it looked good and France wins. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ebof says italy 1, france 0. Just cuz it sounds nice and italy wins =D