Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Human Interests

We live on a planet with over 6 billion people. Everyday there is something interesting, something tragic, something amusing happening. In the interest of my readers, I've decided to present a few happenings around the world. Recently, there has been a heat wave rocking the US. Temperatures have soared to above 33 degrees Celsius with the apparent temperature going as high as 38 degrees C. I park my car in the shade for fear of my shades melting... And from what I hear from #2, China isn't much better either. At least he doesn't have a car, nor shades. Hehe.

Also there has been the potential war in the Middle East. Israel versus any and all terrorist organizations/governments that dare to raid inside its borders. I think Israel practices the Terminator style vengence. I can imagine the silo control that fires the missiles saying "Hasta La Vista, B*tches!!" as they rain explosives on Lebanon. This is one of the reasons I find religion to be a very tricky and touchy subject. Much of the violence in that region can be attributed to differences in regious ethos, albeit extreme distortions of relgion.

Then there was the tsunami in Indonesia. A nation that had been devastated by previous natural disasters has been yet again ravage. My condolences goes out to anyone who has friends or family injured or worse.

Looks like the world is a very dangerous place eh. But sometimes it produces something so weird, so unheard of that you just have to stop, say eh?! and laugh. I present the first of 2 videos to teach Japanese people English. Both of them have sexual connotations and the 2nd one is NSFW. This first video is tamer I believe. You have been warned. But do try to watch it at your own time. I found them hilarious. Here goes, enjoy and I hope they take your mind off the sorrows of the world.

1. You're Sooooooooo Good!


2. I G1\/3 g00d |-|34|).

No comments: